Acceptable: (All items must be dry and clean)
- Cardboard/OCC: Cereal boxes, pasta boxes, shoe boxes, pizza boxes
- Paper: Newspaper, junk mail envelopes, catalogs, soft cover books, telephone books, brown bags, magazines and inserts
- Plastics: Container #1-#7 (milk jugs, detergent bottles, shampoo bottles) and rigids (laundry basket and buckets)
- Metal: Aluminum, steel containers( pie plates/ trays/ foil)
- Glass: Window glass, mirrors, light bulbs, dishes, Pyrex, ceramics, bottles, jars
- Juice boxes
- Foam packaging, Styrofoam, plastic bags, supermarket bags
- Recyclables containing food waste, paint or oils
- Hazardous material or electronics
- Plastic Film: Plastic wrap, plastic box liners (plastic bag cereal is in), zip lock bags.
- Textiles: Old clothing, blankets, sheets, towels
- Absolutely no food waste of any type
All material must be placed in the container, loose and clean from all fluids and food waste. Cardboard should be flattened and placed beside or under the container.
These are the guidelines for Single stream recycling. If, at any time, you have a question please contact us.